Free Shipping On Orders Over $125
Visit our NYC Showroom
|Home > FAQ|
How do I contact Customer Services?
If you have a question that is not answered in this section or elsewhere on our website, you can email email@example.com
How do I make a purchase?
We have tried to make our Online Store easy to navigate. The simplest way to buy products online from ThomasLaine.com is to:
1. Click on chosen product area from the main website menu.
2. Choose the product that interests you.
3. Add items to your shopping bag by clicking on the �Add to Bag� button.
4. You may continue shopping or proceed to checkout each time you add an item. We may also make some recommendations based on you choices.
5. Proceed to checkout, then review the items you have chosen. To remove an item from your bag, click on the 'X' button next to the item. To change the number of items of any type enter the desired number in the �QTY� box and click 'Update Cart'
6. To resume shopping after viewing your basket, click the 'Continue shopping' button at the bottom of the page. (Please be aware that items cannot be finally allocated to your order from stock until you have completed your check-out).
7. Proceed to checkout and follow the instructions to finalize your purchases. You'll notice we're very security conscious and have a the latest encryption to protect your credit card or payment information.
Can I order by phone?
If you�re having difficulty ordering from our online store please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free on 1-800-893-1153
How will I know you received my order?
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been received. This does not mean your order has been accepted by us. Once your payment has been approved, the receiving address has been verified, and the item has been located, your order will be accepted. When the item ships, you will receive a notification email along with any relevant tracking information.
If items are out of stock you will receive a further email notifying you of the situation.
Does Thomas Laine ship to multiple addresses?
During the checkout process, you will be asked to select the shipping address for your order. At this time, you can ship your online order to only one location. We realize that your order may include gifts that require shipping to several different locations. To do this you will be required to place separate orders for each address you wish to ship to.
Does Thomas Laine offer a gift wrapping service?
Thomas Laine provides custom luxury packaging and therefore no additional gift wrapping is necessary.
Will I be charged tax?
Sales tax will be added on purchases shipped to New York State.
Is my purchase insured?
Thomas Laine has arranged limited insurance against theft and accidental damage on merchandise in transit and does not cover the goods once they are signed for at the delivery destination.
How do I use my voucher or coupon code?
At checkout, ensure you enter your voucher or coupon code and hit apply. The price discount will be highlighted.
I'm a fan! How to I keep up to date with the latest information?
You can keep up to date by registering your email address. register me
You can also become a fan on Facebook here
Do you have a store location that I can visit?
YES! Please feel free to visit us at our Manhattan Showroom
Do you sell wholesale?
Please contact Thomas Laine if you are interested in our jewelry lines
I am a jewelry designer and would like Thomas Laine to consider selling my designs
Email Designers@ThomasLaine.com with information and any images or line sheets so that we may provide serious consideration. To provide our new and existing designers with the attention they deserve, we unfortunately cannot carry every designer who expresses interest.
Will items that are sold out be re-stocked?
This varies by item. Many items are temporarily sold out while we wait for a new shipment, while others may be marked as sold out until they are removed from the site. If you have interest in a particular item that is sold out, you can add yourself to the product waiting list, inquire via email at customerservice@ThomasLaine.com or give us a call. Please include the product reference and name if you are email us, thank you.
I need advice on a gift or a piece for an upcoming special event. Can you help?
Please come to our showroom at 21st and Broadway in NYC, or if you prefer email or call. customerservice@ThomasLaine.com or 1-800-893-1153. We're open: Tue-Sat, 10:30-6pm EST.