- Wipe your jewelry often with a soft cloth. Clean sterling silver jewelry with a silver polishing cloth. Avoid rubbing the cloth on precious or semi-precious stone surfaces. Never submerge your jewelry in a liquid cleaner.
- Always avoid contact with chemicals, such as hair spray and perfume, household cleaners, pool chemicals, salt or hard water. Put your jewelry on after your perfume and hair spray are dry.
- Do not swim or bathe while wearing your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in a soft pouch. Keep pieces separate to avoid scratch marks
- Wipe your jewelry pieces with a soft, clean cloth after wearing to help remove natural body oils and/or sweat residue.
- Dust, pollution and daily wear all conspire to cloud the brilliance of gemstones. The surface of gold, platinum and silver jewelry can become dulled. Timeworn prongs and clasps can result in the loss of a stone or an entire piece of jewelry.
- Store your jewelry pieces in the pouches provided or in a jewelry box or jewelry case with the lid closed.
- Do not store pearls in sealed bags, they need to breath. But do wipe them clean after wearing as they could retain body oils and eventually stain or change colour.
- A soft, lint free cloth is an effective and inexpensive way to keep your pieces lustrous and shining.